Democrats Back a Trading Tax, Say Speediest Traders a ThreatBy and
Clinton, Sanders both suggested levies on Wall Street
Exchanges and trading firms argue taxes would harm markets
Democrats drafting their party’s platform proposed taxing trades on U.S. exchanges and called the speediest traders a threat, stepping into two of the most contentious areas of modern markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's