Corbyn Would Win Leadership Challenge, U.K. Labour Ally SaysBy and
‘Jeremy is staying leader of the Labour Party,’ McDonnell Says
Labour lawmakers are seeking unifying candidate to take over
Jeremy Corbyn won’t resign and is likely to survive any bid to remove him as head of Britain’s main opposition party, according to one his closest allies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts