Angolan Bonds Plunge as President Warns of Debt-Payment StruggleBy and
Dos Santos says oil revenue ‘barely enough’ to pay debt
Angola risks recession and debt crisis, says Capital Economics
Angolan Eurobonds tumbled after the leader of Africa’s largest oil producer said the country is struggling to meet debt payments because of the crash in crude prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion