Brexit Emboldens Calais to Demand Brits Take Their Border HomeBy
Local politicians want new border accord; government says no
Migrants divided on how vote affects prospect of reaching U.K.
Brexit is a major mealtime subject at the Khyber Darbar Restaurant in the “Jungle” camp in Calais, France.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses