A Week Later, Credit Investors Are Shrugging Off Brexit AnxietyBy
Credit risk recovers, borrowing costs plummet to records
‘Feels like nothing has happened’ as central banks take action
A week after the U.K.’s vote to leave the European Union sent global markets reeling, corporate bond investors are optimistic those early concerns were exaggerated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders