‘Flash Boys’ Crusaders Seen Reaching Sixth Place Among ExchangesBy
Analyst sees IEX ‘significant achievement’ despite small size
CEO Katsuyama wants to steal business from NYSE, Bats, Nasdaq
IEX Group Inc. could triple its share of U.S. trading after converting its dark pool into an official stock exchange, according to an analyst.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations