Six Williams Directors Said to Resign After Failed TakeoverBy
Almost half of board said to resign following failed merger
Directors resigned after attempt to oust CEO, WSJ says
Six of Williams Cos.’s 13 directors, including independent chairman Frank T. MacInnis and activist investors Keith Meister and Eric Mandelblatt, have resigned, a person with knowledge of the situation said Thursday, asking not to be identified because the information isn’t public.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure