VW, EPA to Continue Work on Fix for Remaining Diesel CheatsBy and
Company to return to court Aug. 25 over 3.0-liter engine cars
VW reached $15.3 billion deal for 2.0-liter engines this week
Volkswagen AG and U.S. regulators told a federal judge considering this week’s milestone deal covering a half-million diesel emissions-cheating cars that they will need months to review a possible fix for 85,000 more vehicles with larger engines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations