U.K. Told to Double Scale of Co2 Cuts to Meet Climate GoalBy and
Official climate adviser says current policies not sufficient
Offshore wind, solar identified as key to reducing emissions
The U.K. government adopted climate targets that require it to double the pace of reducing pollution from fossil fuels by 2032, indicating the next government will have to move beyond widespread adoption of renewables to meet the target.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure