Trafigura Said in Talks for Stake in $6.5 Billion Indian RefinerBy , , and
Commodities trader would join Rosneft as investor in Essar Oil
Billionaire Ruia brothers selling stake to pay down debt
Trafigura Group Pte is in talks to acquire a minority stake in Essar Oil Ltd., India’s second-largest private refiner, in a deal that could value the business at about $6.5 billion, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations