Spotify Accuses Apple of Stymying Competition by Halting AppBy
Spotify lawyer said to have sent a letter to Apple this week
Apple has rejected an update to Spotify’s iOS app, lawyer said
Spotify Inc. has accused Apple Inc. of blocking an update to the Swedish company’s music streaming app in order to push customers towards its own competing service, according to a person familiar with the dispute.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing