Spanish Police Search Google Offices in Latest InvestigationBy and
Investigation by Spanish tax agency follows probe in France
Google is under scrutiny over its tax dealings in Europe
Spanish police searched Google’s offices in Madrid on Thursday as the company faces scrutiny over its tax dealings in Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts