South Africa Ratings Cut Could Complicate Reserve Bank’s TaskBy
Central bank confident will keep investment-grade rating
Economic growth shows signs of bottoming, Groepe says
A cut in South Africa’s credit rating could complicate the Reserve Bank’s challenge of weak growth and accelerating inflation, according to Deputy Governor Francois Groepe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing