RWE Leads DAX Higher as It Details Split of Renewables UnitBy and
Innogy to pay 70-80 percent of net income to shareholders
RWE credit risk falls as senior bonds transfer to new company
RWE AG led gains in Germany’s benchmark DAX index as the nation’s largest electricity producer provided details of the new renewable energy, grid and retail business that it’s splitting from its conventional power generation operations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing