New BOJ Member Masai Warns About Risks of Excessive FX MovesBy
She says FX volatility raises strains in financial markets
Masai says Brexit vote added uncertainty to global economy
The Bank of Japan’s new board member warned that excessive moves in foreign-exchange markets pose risks for economic activity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure