Netanyahu’s Economic Adviser Takes on Central Bank FX PurchasesBy
Simhon says Bank of Israel manages exchange rate ‘too heavily’
Level of purchases blocking needed changes in economy: adviser
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s top economic adviser says the central bank should rethink its currency intervention program.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts