Mac Fans Rue Demise of Tekserve, New York’s ‘Real’ Apple StoreBy
The beloved retailer fixed New Yorkers’ computers since 1987
All 79 employees will lose their jobs with store’s closing
New York City’s original Apple repair store, Tekserve, is closing, succumbing to competition and rising rents after almost 30 years of servicing computers and providing technical support to local residents.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day