Let’s Talk It Over, Says BOJ, as Banks Lead Japanese Bond RevoltBy , , and
Nation’s lenders cut bond trading to all-time-low in May
‘Investing as a business no longer makes sense’: SMBC Nikko
Struggling to feel positive about negative yen bond yields? Record-low trading getting you down? The Bank of Japan wants to hear from you.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks