Italian Bonds Jump With Spain’s on Prospect of Looser QE RulesBy
Officials said to want to ensure there’s enough debt to buy
Such a move may particularly benefit Italian securities
Italian and Spanish bonds extended their advance as the European Central Bank was said to be considering loosening the rules for its debt purchases in the aftermath of the Brexit vote.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt