Hertz Signs Deals With Uber, Lyft to Supply Cars to DriversBy
Lyft pilot program will expand to Los Angeles, San Francisco
Vehicles will be serviced from off-airport sites, at set rates
Hertz Global Holdings Inc. reached agreements with Uber Technologies Inc. and Lyft Inc., the two largest U.S. ride-hailing startups, to supply drivers with vehicles the rental-car company rotates out of its fleet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day