Google Calendar Goes Down and Netizens Declare End of the WorldBy
Company is looking into the issue and will provide update
Millions use the service to keep track of their daily lives
Google’s calendar is temporarily unavailable to users around the world, an event that lit up social media as people addicted to the service bemoaned the impact on their work and personal lives. Some even called it a harbinger of the apocalypse.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy