Endowments Across U.S. Search for Bargains After Brexit TumultBy
‘Best house in neighborhood is stocks,’ one manager says
Cash positions stemmed from concern over global downturn
Some U.S. university endowments that were sitting on cash have become buyers following the global market plunge from Britain’s vote to exit the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’