EgyptAir Crash-Probe Confirms Smoke, Soot -- Could Point to FireBy
Flight-data recorder indicates smoke in lavatory, avionics bay
Wreckage from front of jet bears evidence of high temperatures
Investigators probing last month’s EgyptAir jetliner crash say analysis of the plane’s flight data recorder has revealed the presence of smoke in the cabin, while the wreckage bears evidence of soot and high temperatures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders