ConAgra Shares Slump as Higher Prices on Frozen Meals Hurt SalesBy
ConAgra Foods Inc. shares fell the most in almost five months after fourth-quarter revenue missed analysts’ estimates, pulled down by sluggish performance of the company’s consumer brands.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts