China Minsheng Bank Investors Form Alliance to Boost InfluenceBloomberg News
Orient Group, Huaxia Life hold combined stake of 5.48%
Anbang remains Minsheng’s largest investor with 18% holding
Two shareholders of China Minsheng Banking Corp., the nation’s first privately-owned lender, have agreed to act together in exercising their voting rights in a bid to enhance their influence over the bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting