CEOs Feel Pain as Oil Price Slump Hits Canadian Energy ProducersBy and
Realized compensation may come in millions below listed pay
Oil, gas producers tend to include more equity in pay packages
Activist shareholder Marijke Knipscheer spent most of her allotted time at Suncor Energy Inc.’s annual meeting deploring Chief Executive Officer Steve Williams’ C$12.2 million paycheck.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas