Canada Stocks Rise Third Day as Commodity Producers Offset BanksBy
S&P/TSX index caps best quarterly advance since June 2014
Canadian market will be shut on Friday, July 1 for Canada Day
Canadian stocks rose a third day, capping the best quarterly gain in two years, as turmoil in global markets eased after a tumultuous four days following the U.K. vote to leave the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts