Brexit Immigration Complaint Ignores What’s Normal in EU: ChartBy
It’s no surprise that U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron received little support when he blamed other European Union states’ failure to give Britain a break on immigration for triggering the Brexit vote. In terms of foreign-born immigrants, the U.K. is pretty much middle-of-the pack among the bloc’s 28 members at about an eighth of its population.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis