Brexit ‘Disaster’ Hits Euro Tourist Hotspots as Pound DropsBy
Sterling decline makes it more expensive for Brits to travel
Airline, travel companies shares slump after Brexit vote
It’s time for prayers, Irish restaurant owner Padraic Og Gallagher says, describing the prospect of Brexit with one word: “disaster.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy