Asian Stocks Climb Amid Global Rebound; Japan Rally EvaporatesBy
MSCI Asia Pacific gauge pares losses for month and quarter
Topix erases gain as yen rises while Manila rally fades away
Most Asian stocks tracked a global rebound as anxiety over the U.K. leaving the European Union diminished amid speculation central banks will support financial markets. Japanese and Philippine equities erased early rallies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock