ArcelorMittal Enters Joint Bid for Europe’s Biggest Steel PlantBy
Steelmaker makes offer for Italy’s Ilva plant with Marcegaglia
Italian government is seeking a buyer for unprofitable plant
ArcelorMittal offered to take over Europe’s largest steel plant in a joint bid with Marcegaglia SpA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy