Ex-Billionaire Wyly’s Dallas Mansion Slipping Away in CourtBy
Bankruptcy judge says Texas homestead law doesn’t help Wyly
Ruling is a win for IRS and SEC in case over offshore fraud
Former billionaire entrepreneur Samuel Wyly will have to move out of his $12 million Texas mansion unless he miraculously wins a "home run" appeal of a fraud case in Manhattan, a federal judge ruled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day