Why Abu Dhabi’s Two Biggest Investment Funds are Merging: Q&ABy
International Petroleum Investment Co., Mubadala Plan to Merge
Combination will create company with assets of $135 billion
Abu Dhabi said it will merge two of its largest state-owned investment companies as the emirate grapples with a decline in crude prices and a slowdown in economic growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?