The Montana Dad Who Fought Big Pharma to Get a Cancer Drug TrialBy
Few new child-focused drugs are developed every year
Desperate parents clash with drugmakers to get clinical trials
On a rainy morning in February 2013 at Seattle Children’s Hospital, doctors and nurses were rushing in and out of the tiny room of a 5-year-old kidney cancer patient, Stellablue, who was getting a second round of aggressive chemotherapy following a relapse.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis