Telefonica Pulls Sale of O2 as Brexit Foils Debt Cut PlansBy
Carrier to consider options amid roiling post-Brexit markets
Company comments on U.K. unit in Spanish regulatory filing
Telefonica SA shelved plans to sell a stake in its wireless carrier O2, as Britain’s decision to leave the European Union roiled markets and created a final, insurmountable hurdle to a 15-month sales effort aimed at cutting debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy