Stress Test a Big Postive for Banks, Portales’s Peabody SaysBy
CLSA’s Mayo says banks will be able to up dividends, buybacks
Fed scheduled to release CCAR results at 4:30 p.m. in New York
The Federal Reserve’s stress tests will be a “big positive” for U.S. banks, which will all be given the ability to return capital to shareholders when results are released on Wednesday, according to Charles Peabody, an analyst at Portales Partners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner