Shawbrook Shares Jump Most Ever as Analyst Predicts Best QuarterBy
Stock surges 29% after Investec says bank will beat estimates
Bank had plummeted after Brexit vote, improper lending charge
Shawbrook Group Plc surged the most in its history after an analyst at Investec Plc said it’s heading for a record quarter for lending.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner