Seagate Technology Plans to Cut 1,600 Jobs Amid PC SlumpBy
Seagate Technology Plc, a maker of disk drives for computers, said it’s cutting about 3 percent of its workforce in an effort to reduce costs amid a slump in demand for PCs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders