Pending Sales of Existing Homes in U.S. Fall More Than ForecastBy and
Contracts to purchase previously owned U.S. homes fell more than projected in May, a sign demand cooled after a robust start to the busiest selling season of the year, figures from the National Association of Realtors showed Wednesday in Washington.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts