Oakmark’s Herro Says Plunge in European Banks Isn’t JustifiedBy
Herro says a ‘value gap’ has opened up for many bank shares
Manager’s Oakmark fund trails 99% of peers this year
David Herro, chief investment officer of Harris Associates, said the decline in European bank stocks following the Brexit vote wasn’t justified by fundamentals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks