July Heat Provides ‘Make-or-Break’ Moment for U.S. Gas TradersBy
Hottest days of the year for Midwest, Northeast come soon
Drought could exacerbate heat in New York, Northeast
A summer heatwave might be just the thing to push U.S. natural gas prices above $3 for the first time in more than a year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy