Japan Executives Saw Yen Gaining Most in 2016 Even Before BrexitBy
More than 100 corporate treasurers, strategists polled June 14
BOJ easing seen, though Fed policy more keenly watched
Japanese executives were expecting the yen to outperform its peers this year even before the U.K.’s decision to quit the European Union set off global market turmoil that drove the currency to its highest since 2013.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts