India Sensex Rises as Pay Hike Lifts Automakers, Consumer StocksBy
Govt to aim to pass GST Bill in monsoon session of parliament
Mining companies, restaurant chains advance on new policies
Indian stocks advanced to a one-week high after the government approved an increase in salaries for civil servants, spurring optimism the payout will bolster consumption that has been the key driver of the nation’s world-beating growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations