Gold Rises on Post-Brexit Bets Central Banks Will Step Up EasingBy and
Holdings in exchange-traded gold jump to highest since 2013
Traders see chance of Fed cutting interest rates this year
Gold advanced as investors speculate central banks will have to continue supporting the global economy in the wake of Britain’s vote to quit the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’