Energy Transfer Terminates $33 Billion Merger With WilliamsBy and
Court ruled Friday that Energy Transfer could walk away
Williams appealing decision; shareholders approved deal
Energy Transfer Equity LP terminated its agreement to buy Williams Cos. after 18 months of negotiations, leaving Williams to carry on as a standalone company and Energy Transfer to seek other options for growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses