Brexit Threat to Euro-Area Inflation Becomes Bondholders’ BoonBy
German yields negative as far out as 15 years on stimulus bets
Futures show almost 50% odds ECB cuts rates in September
Mario Draghi’s headache after Britain’s decision to exit the European Union is proving to be a gift for holders of the region’s riskier government bonds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy