Credit Suisse Chairman Says Thiam Is ‘Right Man’ for JobBy
Credit Suisse Group AG’s Tidjane Thiam is the "right man" to lead Switzerland’s second-largest lender even though the bank has lost more than half of its market value since he took over, Chairman Urs Rohner said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses