Clayton Dubilier in Exclusive Talks to Buy French Retailer BUTBy
Ex-Tesco boss Leahy may become chairman if deal gets approved
Offer continues brisk year for dealmaking in European retail
Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and a partner have entered exclusive talks to acquire French furniture retailer BUT Group in what would be the latest deal in a rapidly consolidating European retail industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock