Citroen’s New C3 Adds Built-In Camera to Seduce Younger BuyersBy
PSA mass-market brand’s new hatchback copies Cactus bumps
Citroen seeks to reduce average age of buyer from 59 to 50
Citroen is adding a built-in driver’s-view camera and dual-color design to its new C3 hatchback, a bid to recapture some of the once-chic French brand’s attitude for younger buyers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis