China Beige Book Shows Rebound From Recent Lows as Services GainBloomberg News
Services and construction led the return to moderate growth
‘The economy bounced off the lows of the last two quarters’
China’s economy showed new strength in the second quarter, according to the latest China Beige Book, signaling a sharp reversal from the weakness in the preceding six months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas